The most common question we receive about our resellers program is “Why do I have to pay to be a reseller?” The answer is fairly simple, we are a retail operation with unique products in a very competitive industry. Our prices are already low, very low for the type of products we produce. However, we believe that even a little can be a lot in cases where a little is the difference between getting the job and not.
What you should know:
While we understand and respect that this isn’t for everybody, it’s a great opportunity for those who plan to purchase $3000 or more a year in product.
We have a unique line of products that 1000’s of people all over the world purchase from us. Several of our products are unique to us or hard to find and we know your client is asking you for the products we produce by all the requests we receive from people all over the world everyday.
Becoming a reseller allows you a 12% to 15% discount on all orders. The prices on our website were created based on average online retail cost. Our prices are very low and competitive for the premium quality products we produce.
- You must be a US based company and sell print or design for print.
- Products must be sold for same or more than what we sell them retail.
- You must accept responsibility for the files you or your client upload for print
What we provide:
- Samples upon request.
- Support with products and file questions.
- Order Concierge (Available with 1 year subscription)*
- Run Updates with Fire Sales to help close premium print runs – 22pt, 24pt, etc.
- Support with unique client requests.
- Priority Print Management – Get your order on press before the rest.
- Primary Sales Agent – A one person reference so there are less mistakes.
Making the sale with your client is great! Just be sure that your clients expectations aren’t more than your own. Consult with your primary sales agent to make sure your project can be done as expected and within the time you need them in. Rushing your order is the worse thing to do, especially for important events and clients.
All sales are final and without refund. Once an order is put into production it can no longer be refunded. If there was a mistake on our end, we will reprint in the shortest turnaround time possible. If the order cannot be re-printed on time, a refund in the form of a store credit will be issued.
It is important to plan ahead. If a turnaround time is 5-7 business days and your shipping is 3 days away, it would probably be best not purchasing if your in-hands date is in 8 business days. ALWAYS give yourself some extra time. Add an extra 3-4 days minimum to the turnaround time AND time in transit to be on the safe side. Most orders are completed within the said turnaround times. If it’s running late, we have options to upgrade shipping.
Please make sure that the files uploaded meet our pre-press requirements. DO NOT just upload what they give you, make sure you check your files or your order will be delayed.
ALL FILES MUST:
- contain bleeds .125
- fonts converted to outlines
- all layers flattened in Photoshop formats
- CMYK color mode
- fronts and backs saved as separate files – 4/4 with foil 1/1 is, front, back, front-foil and back-foil.
- save all files as PDF
We reserve the right to terminate your membership at anytime without prior notification. Why would this happen? In cases where the program either comes to an end or your membership becomes a conflict of interest. Membership fees are Non-Refundable after 1st purchase or within 30 days of initial purchase date.