Never have, never will. We provide 100% American made quality and pride in the products we produce. It’s in the hearts and souls of all our employees. Even though we ship worldwide, we stand by American made products because they help us stand as a free nation of people.
You may need the basic knowledge of operating the application used to manipulate the layouts we offer. The application you use must be able to convert the file to a useable 300dpi, CMYK color mode. We use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to prepare files. For more info on preparing images, go to our template downloads page. All the information required is in the file you download.
Throughout the process of your transaction your status will be updated. These updates tell you where and what is going on with your order.
- Processing – This is the default status you get when you first make the purchase.
- Info Processed – This is when your order information has been processed into our system and your position has been set on a run.
- Proofing – If you required proofs, they would have been emailed to the email you specified. Proofs are also sent when we create art work for you. This can take 24 – 48 hours.
- Art Department – This means your files are in line to be created by the art department. Usually takes about 24 – 48 hours depending on the changes and work required to do.
- Processed for Printing – Your files have already been approved and are now batched on a print run. No changes can be made at this point.
- File Problems – Usually this means that your files were uploaded without following our specifications or when you did not use our templates. All levels of graphic design experience should use the templates to avoid delays in your order.
- Awaiting Artwork – Pretty self explanitory, we have not received your files yet.
- On Hold – Sometimes a client needs to prepare files or is missing something in the order like a shipping payment.
- Reprint in Progress – Though rare, sometimes we need to reprint an order. Printing is not a perfect science and with the mix of man and machine you come across unforseen problems which require us to reprint your order.
- Finishing – At this point your order is just about completed and may be getting the options you chose done to it. Also can be at the time of packaging.
- Shipping – This is usually the time in which your package is ready and is waiting to be picked up by UPS or deilvered to the Post Office.
- Shipped – This is when your package has left our facility and a tracking number has been issued.
Depending on where you are located, UPS ground to the furthest point (Maine) would take about 5 business days in transit. This does not include production time. We are located in Los Angeles County, CA
What size and kind of files will I need to upload at the end of my transaction?
All files should be saved in a CMYK format at 300dpi image resolution with a 1/8th inch bleed area for trimming. Files allowed are – jpeg, jpg, eps, tif, tiff, pdf, bmp. Large files should be compressed with stuffit or zipit to upload the sit or zip files. THERE IS A 100MB UPLOAD LIMIT PER SESSION.
We use a Secure Sockets Layer certificate from comodo.com. For purchases we currently use a safe and secure checkout system provided by paypal.com. We do not store your credit card information in our databases.
Logging in records all of your previous transactions and supplies the client with purchase history. It helps by shortening the purchase process by storing your shipping information so you don’t have to enter it every time you place an order. You can store several addresses so that all you need to do is click on the one you are sending to. It also makes re-ordering very easy.
Absolutely. We will inform you when the product is ready for pick up. At the time of pick up, we will refund the shipping charges.
A lot of our products have rush service available, but the most purchased ones do not. You can request rush service if it is available on the actual product page in the options menu.
If your products is not printed as ordered, we will be more than happy to reprint. There are no refunds unless we absolutely botched your order. However, about 95% of the time, the reason for incorrectly printed files is due to the improper preparation of the print files themselves. The 3 most common print file problems are
- Hidden Transparencies
- Fonts not converted
- Color mode not set to CMYK
And the other simple reasons that are overlooked when making your purchase like these we cannot guarantee
- Color matching
- Perfect Centering
- Perfect registration within complex treatments
- Perfection in edge painting
We are located in the city of Monterey Park, CA in the county of Los Angeles. 2412 S. Garfiled Ave, Suite B, Monterey Park, CA 91755
Yes, you can walk in to our office and place your order. You can bring your files on a disk or usb drive and we can check them for you before you place your order. Please note that we do NOT make ANY type of adjustment to your files without a purchase of art time and print.
As much as we would like to, design time needs to be scheduled in-house. We can have you come in to place the design order, but the actual work will not be done at that time. Design time takes anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours per revision.
No, we are closed over the weekends, but order are processed 7 days a week. Processing puts them in line for Monday production. Phone hours are Monday thru Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm
While most of our products are completed within a few days, we do have products that can take up to 4 weeks or so to complete. All turnaround times are posted on each product page and the are all estimated. Since everyday brings possible change, we cannot guarantee these turnaround times. Our 22pt uncoated, 24pt uncoated and 24pt soft touch all have extended turnaround times in order to complete a full run. You should contact us to inquire about the current turnarounds and see when your order may go to press. On occasion a run may be near full and your product will go to press sooner. ALL TURNAROUND TIMES START AT OKAY TO PRINT, NOT AT TIME OF PURCHASE. IF YOU DID NOT ASK FOR PROOFS, TURNAROUNDS START AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
No, selecting a faster shipping service does not include the production time of your product.
No, each variation of your print order takes up a space on a parent sheet. A parent sheet is the large sheet your order is printed on. Then you product is cut from it along with several other client projects. This is called “Gangrun Printing”. Same goes for letterpress orders as well.
For the most part, yes, but there can be a small fee depending on what we need to do. We have implemented a design/file preparation option for different circumstances.
- Design without product purchase – $150
- Design with product purchase – $75
- Change images or graphics on existing “working files you provide”. – $35
- Change text information on “working files you provide” – $15
- Change text information on”working files WE created” – $5 per set.
Orders can be cancelled before they are “Info Processed” with full refund. After the info processed status has shown, there are no cancellations without a 10% fee up to $45. OR the order can be kept as a credit as long as the next stage of the order has not started. Once an order is in “Processed for Printing” there is no longer an option to cancel, refund or credit.
Unfortunately, due to a few different reasons, No. Mostly all of our orders are CMYK color mode. We use standard color profiles that change throughout the week and make it impossible to match colors on press. Your computer screen also does not show the same color as ours do. RGB color mode is NOT a printing color mode, so those colors you see will not print. You must convert your files to the commercial standard CMYK before submitting. If you requested proofs, the colros in the proofs are just for reference. Proofs are there to look for any typos or hidden transparencies on occasion.