Most file types are accepted and can be submitted at upload time. We have provided the 2 most basic and used file types for preparing your print files. There are a few file types we do not accept, any file type under 300dpi , Microsoft Office files and any other file type not suitable for professional commercial output.
File Check List
- Save at 300dpi.
- CMYK color mode ONLY.
- Convert ALL fonts in Illustrator to vector outlines.
- Flatten ALL Photoshop files.
- Flatten ALL transparencies in Illustrator.
- Make sure background has a 1/8th inch bleed.
- Spot UV, Foil, Embossed and Debossed Files should be saved as a separate file – EX: Front-print.eps & Front-print-SPOTUV.eps.