NOTE: MISSING OR IGNORING THE FILE REQUIREMENTS WILL DELAY YOUR ORDER.
Please make sure all requirements are met BEFORE uploading. Don’t know? Ask your designer or request a file review before submitting your order.
Most common error is not converting fonts to outlines, making sure files have bleeds and file document size is NOT larger than the actual card with bleed. DO NOT send a 4×5 inch file for your 2×3.5 business card. It should NOT be larger than 2.125×3.625
Allowed File Types – anything else will not be received.
Best file format – PDF X1A2001
Acceptable formats – .ai, .jpg, .zip for compressed folders.
File Check List
- Save at 300dpi.
- CMYK color mode ONLY.
- Convert ALL fonts in Illustrator to vector outlines.
- Flatten ALL Photoshop files.
- Flatten ALL transparencies in Illustrator.
- Make sure background has a 1/8th inch bleed of .125 – a 3.5×2 card would be 3.625×2.125 with bleed
- Spot UV, Foil, Embossed and Debossed Files should be saved as a separate file – EX: Front-print.pdf & Front-print-SPOTUV.pdf
- DO NOT SEND FILES ALL TOGETHER IN A SINGLE PDF or AI FILE. Send front and backs separate as well as any other elements like spot uv or foil.